Friday, September 5, 2008
The Life of a Tomato (101 word story)
My first view of the world was when I peaked out as a yellow flower. I was one of my mother’s many children that dangled from her arms. I became a small green ball that grew larger and larger. My green turned colors and gradually became red so that I could no longer blend in with my mother’s green. One day a hand reached out and circled me in embrace before a twist and a pull. My mother and I were separated and I was put in a bowl with my siblings. My last memory is white rocks tearing me apart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That's fantastic! :D
I have to admit, I didn't read the title at first and I had no idea what "I" was until after I'd read through it all. Then it clicked, and I chuckled.
Post a Comment